Hi Doug

framers-bounces+matthias.dillier=snb.ch at lists.frameusers.com wrote on
20.03.2006 17:31:14:

> Is there a plugin that will generate a list of inserted-by-reference
> graphics over a large number of FM files?  I know how to use Frame to
> do this on a FM by FM basis, but I have hundreds of FMs for which I
> need a list of locations of imported images, so obviously I'd like to
> automate as much of this as possible.

Maybe you can generate a book with all (or part of them) fm-files and then
generate the list of references of this book?

Regards,
Matthias

This message is for information purposes only. It may not be secure or
error-free.
The Swiss National Bank does not accept legal responsibility for any
consequences resulting from e-mail use.

  • Plugin Doug
    • Plugin matthias.dill...@snb.ch