Hello all,

I've just updated to 7.2 from 7.0...... So now I've got Acrobat Distiller 7 and
Acrobat Reader 7.07. According to Adobe, I don't have what they call "Acrobat"
Standard or Professional.
So, in FrameMaker I can set the security when I create a pdf to allow comments,
but when the pdf opens in the Reader, it is impossible to add comments. Is this
correct behavior?  According to the Adobe technician I spoke to, it is. But in
that case, it's a serious regression from version 5.05. Do we really have to
purchase more?

I tried looking through old digests to find this topic and tried searching from
the frameusers site - but got bogged down.

Ellen Lebelle
KDS
Le Plessis-Robinson
France