From: framers-bounces+david.spreadbury=tellabs....@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces+david.spreadbury=tellabs.com at lists.frameusers.co
m] On Behalf Of Steve Gillespie
Sent: Friday, May 12, 2006 10:05 AM
To: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Dual Monitors for Structured Frame

Greetings!

I recall a discussion about this recently, but could not find it in the
Archives ...

Our little team is preparing for a Structured Authoring experience, and
our
mgmt has purchased additional monitors, so that we may view the FM file
on
one monitor, the Structure View on the other.

My question is, does anyone know how to set this up? - is there a
setting in
Frame? - or is this a Windows issue?

I recall a discussion about tweaking the FM .ini to enable this, but
think
someone else said that's no longer required (in FM 7.2?)

Apprec any help!

Steve Gillespie, PMP
Sr Informational Development Analyst
FedEx Express, HR Measurement & Support
3670 Hacks Cross Rd., Bldg. G, 2nd Floor
Memphis, TN 38125
901.434.9982
and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee
or agent responsible for delivering this message to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reproduction,
dissemination or distribution of this communication is strictly
please notify us immediately by replying to the message and
deleting it from your computer. Thank you. Tellabs