Did you look at the File menu > File Info in the book file, as well as
individual .fm files?

Cheers, Rebecca

>>> <obair81 at comcast.net> 31/05/06 11:49 >>>
A Frame book that I took over is mysteriously leaving out-of-date, unwanted
words in the Keywords field that is visible in the PDF when you right-click the
PDF file and click the PDF tab.

I have searched through each Frame file by right-clicking and picking
Properties and clicking the Summary tab, but there is not one word in the
Keywords field in those files.

So I do not know where the PDF is drawing on for the words in its Keywords
field.

Maybe there are ghosts in the conversion?

Paul