Hello Michael,

you can do this with a recursive function or sub.

Set StartDir = 'c:\programme\';
Run RecDir pv_strDir(StartDir);

Sub RecDir Using pv_strDir
        Local lv_strStartDir;
        Local lv_objFileInfo;
        Local lv_blnRetStat;
        Local lv_strPathName;
        Local lv_intRetPos;
        Local lv_strExtension;
        Local lv_lv_strRetStr;

        Set lv_strStartDir = pv_strDir;
        New EFileInfo NewVar(vFileInfo) Filename(lv_strStartDir + '\*.*');
        Set lv_objFileInfo = vFileInfo;
        Loop While(lv_objFileInfo.FilePresent)
                If lv_objFileInfo.IsDirectory = false

                // code for found files