Effective next Monday, 11/20, our company will have a new name. As a
result, we need to change the name on the Master Pages of MANY pages of
MANY manuals. The footers on the Master Pages are set up follows:

Created Date:           Manual Name

Revised Date:   XXX (Co. Name) Restricted       Page #

We don't want to change anything except the company name and if we apply
our current template, the dates would change. There's probably a simple
method for making this change, but my mind's a blank & I've not been
able to come up with anything. Thanks in advance for any help you might
be able to give!

Pat Holwell
972/453-3018