My department at EMC in White Plains NY is looking for a perm
technical writer to add to our group of about 15 writers. This is the
lowest of three levels of writer, so appropriate for someone with
maybe 2-3 years experience. However, solid FrameMaker experience is a
must.

We are about 35 minutes from NYC by commuter train and walkable from
the train station.

It's a good gig...I came in from the cold after 18 years of
consulting.

This will happen fast...we must fill it by end of year.

Go through me and I can fast-track it. Go the normal route and we may
not even see it by end of year.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've never
actually known what the question is."