Frame Gang,

I'm sure this has been asked/answered before, but is there a way to globally
replace one paragraph tag with another in a book file?  For example, I have a
tag called "X-1" and I want to replace it with "A-3".

Or would I be better off just changing the X-1 paragraph tag characteristics to
match the A-3 tag and re-importing the X-1 tag throughout the book.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,
--Ben
**********    Confidentiality Notice    **********
This electronic transmission and any attached documents or other writings
 are confidential and are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
identified above. This message may contain information that is privileged,
confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure under applicable law.
If the receiver of this information is not the intended recipient, or the
employee, or agent responsible for delivering the information to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, reading,
dissemination, distribution, copying or storage of this information is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this information in error, please
notify the sender by return email and delete the electronic transmission,
including all attachments from your system.