> 1.       How do I create a static H1 heading in FM so that when it is
> converted to html the main heading remains in focus while one scrolls down
> the page to browse through the contents/sub-headings in the specific
> section?

Not sure.

2.       Since some of the sections are very verbose am keen to create a
> more..  or Top link to expand/collapse the sub and sub-sub-headings or to
> move to the previous section in the file. How do I do this in FM?

Again, not sure. We have release guides that sport a table of short
descriptions on page one, and a More... link to take the reader deeper into
the doc for the rest of the feature's write-up.

3.       How do I create bookmarks in FM files? Am aware that it can be
> created in pdfs but not aware as to how it can be done in FM. Not sure
> whether it will require a Bookmark plugin to create the same in a FM file.

I think you are talking about the Named Destination feature for Hypertext
links in Frame. To add one:
a. Place cursor at the destination point.
b. Click Special | Hypertext... | Command: Specify Named Destination
c. Type a name for the destination.
d. Click New Hypertext Marker.

If you already know this, and are asking something completely different ...
then I apologize. If you get the answers to your first two questions, please
share them with the list.

--
Brian