***  Before acting on this email or opening any attachment you are advised to
read the disclaimer at the end of this email ***

Hi,

Is anyone aware of the FDK call that would allow to invoke menu (Special |
Remove Structure flow).  I would like to action this through an API call and
currently I am unable to locate the function that allows this?

If anyone can help I would appreciate it.

Kind Regards

*** Disclaimer ***
The information contained in this E-Mail and any subsequent correspondence may
be subject to the Export Control Act (ECA) 2002. The content is private and is
intended solely for the recipient(s).
For those other than the recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution, or
action taken, or omitted to be taken, in reliance on such information is
prohibited and may be unlawful.

If received in error please return to sender immediately.

Under the laws of England misuse of information that is subject to the ECA
2002, is a criminal offence.