It depends on how you import it and how you use the conditions in the source
for the inset and the destination doc in which you've placed the inset. If
you're consistent in the way you apply the tags on both ends and import using
the destination doc's settings, I think you'd be OK.

However, although I have tons of cond text experience, I admit I haven't done
much with text insets. There are some others subscribing to this list who have
used text insets very heavily who may provide greater, more reliable insight.

HTH,
Rene

Shmuel Wolfson <sbw at actcom.com> wrote: Is there any problem using
conditional text inside of a text inset?

--
Regards,
Shmuel Wolfson