Another tech writer and I have seen these errors for the first time
today. We are in different environments (VPN or not, local or not,
different domains, etc.) and yet both are seeing this the first time
today. I am suspecting either a corporate security change or something
to do with daylight savings time (?!). Anybody else seeing this? Anybody
out there know what all the parameters mean in the .lck file? See below.

---------------------------

FrameMaker

---------------------------

FrameMaker could not save one or more files in InstallGuide.book.

Cross-references, text-insets, and numbering (especially in generated
files) may not be consistent in the book.

---------------------------

OK

---------------------------

... and ...

---------------------------

FrameMaker

File C:\xxxx\Install\Upgrading.fm has changed on the disk since you last
opened or saved it. Someone else has probably modified the file.  Do you
want to save it anyway?

OK   Cancel

... does anybody know what the .lck file contents include ?? ...

domain???/domain???/PC_NAME_HERE/Sunday, October 29, 2006 1:19:14
PM/1162156754/1/