-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Abel

Do any Framers read engineering publications (online and print)? I'm looking
for some publications that might be interest to technical communicators and
engineers.

Ideas?

New Contact Information

The Content Wrangler, Inc.
Scott Abel, CEO
6178 Crittenden Avenue, Indianapolis, IN 46220
Office: +1 (317) 466.1840  Skype: abelsp
abelsp at netdirect.net   www.thecontentwrangler.com