The keyboard shortcuts and character map info can be found in the online
manual "Character_Sets.pdf"

In FrameMaker for windows and the standard character sets (i.e. not
symbol or dingbat typefaces) you can use:

        trademark  = Control-q shift-8  OR  ALT-0153  -(tm)
        copyright  = control-q shift-0      ALT-0169  (c)
        registered = control-q shift-9      ALT-0174  (r)

Note: the control key sequences should work in all platforms but the alt
keys are windows specific.

- Lester
Lester C. Smalley              Email: lsmalley AT infocon DOT com
Information Consultants, Inc.  Phone: 302-239-2942 FAX: 302-239-1712
Yorklyn, DE  19736               Web: www.infocon.com