Robert Kern wrote:
> OK, more useful suggestions than I can thank individually :)
> Two most sited and easy to use were:
>
>    www.lipsum.com (allows you to generate any given quantity of text
>    you need)
>    File > New > Document > Explore Standard Templates, select "Report"
>    and click Show Sample.
>
> Thanks for the quick and thorough response!

There's also a function in MS Word that will produce a specified number
of repetitions of "The quick brown fox..." arranged in paragraphs, which
could then be copied/pasted-special into FM. Not quite as
non-distracting as lorem ipsum, but possibly useful too.

In a new Word doc, type
   =rand(p,s)
where p is the number of paragraphs and s is the number of sentences per
paragraph. Press Enter to see the result.

sr

--
Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator

srogers phoenix-geophysics com

"Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons."
--Popular Mechanics, 1949

Get Firefox!
http://tinyurl.com/8q9c5