Well, first, don't use Explorer.

You may want to use Bruce Foster's Archive plug in to make a safe copy
of the book(s) and all the component parts before you begin.

To do the actual move, open the book files and use the Rename File
tool to rename the component/chapter files, one by one, into the new
folder(s). If you do it this way, cross-refs and such should be
maintained.

Art