Hi, Molly:

If you're circulating your documents as PDFs, take a look at Acrobat's
review-cycle feature, and also the document comparison feature that has
several levels of granularity. Acrobat 8 can enable PDF documents for
comments by users who view the documents with Reader 8 or Reader 7, so
users don't need full Acrobat.

HTH
Regards,

Peter Gold