It is?

Don't get it. Is this a USA specific funny??

-----Original Message-----
From:
framers-bounces+gordon.mclean=grahamtechnology.com at lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces+gordon.mclean=grahamtechnology.com at lists.frameusers.
com] On Behalf Of Bill Swallow
Sent: 20 April 2007 19:16
To: Sarah O'Keefe
Cc: framers at frameusers.com
Subject: Re: Geeky Friday Humor

Now THAT is funny!

--
Bill Swallow
Senior Member STC, TechValley Chapter
http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/gordon.mclean%40grahamte
chnology.com

17:56

This email (and any attachments) is private and confidential, and is intended
solely for the
addressee. If you have received this communication in error please remove it
and inform us via
telephone or email. Although we take all possible steps to ensure mail and
attachments
are free from malicious content, malware and viruses, we cannot accept any
responsibility
whatsoever for any changes to content outwith our administrative bounds. The
views represented
within this mail are solely the view of the author and do not reflect the views
of the organisation
as a whole.
Graham Technology plc
Registered in Scotland company no. SC143434
Registered Office India of Inchinnan, Renfrewshire, Scotland PA4 9LH

http://www.grahamtechnology.com