In the footer of every message is the admin address for unsubbing:

Instead of using that address, try to send the blank email to
framers-subscribe at lists.frameusers.com. If they use the standard
setup, that address should work.

And there's also the Free Framers List  at @omsys.com.

Art

On 4/24/07, Gillian Flato <gflato at nanometrics.com> wrote:
> Guys,
>
> A co-worker tried to subscribe to this list but the link on the
> Frame-Users website says you're subscribing to Techwr-L list. So how
> does one subscribe to this list? I've been on so long I don't remember.
>

> Thank you,
>

> <mailto:gflato at nanometrics.com>
>
> Gillian Flato
>
> Technical Writer (Software)
>
> nanometrics
>
> 1550 Buckeye Dr.
>
> Milpitas, CA. 95035
>
> (408.435.9600 x 316
>
> 7  408.232.5911
>
> * gflato at nanometrics <mailto:gflato at nanometrics.com> .com
> <blocked::mailto:v at nanometrics.com>

Art Campbell                                             art.campbell at
gmail.com
                             No disclaimers apply.
                                     DoD 358