CONTRACT JOB at T-MOBILE: Editor/Desktop Publisher -- Can work remotely
Length: 2 weeks (May 7-18), with possible extension
- Experience, competence, and confidence working with STRUCTURED
- Excellent editing skills (required)
- Ability to adjust level of editing to meet deadlines, i.e., doing less
polishing when less time is available (required)
- Experience in editing or writing training materials is a plus, but not
Other information about this contract:
- Contractor can work remotely, but MUST have a high-speed Internet
connection and be able to drive to a T-Mobile company-owned store for
initial laptop setup. (Not sure if you live within driving distance of a
T-Mobile store? Use the store locator at
http://locator.t-mobile.com/Locator.aspx. Please note that in the search
results, you must find a store with a little "T" icon next to it, which
means it's a company-owned store.)
- Top candidates will be asked to complete a 50-minute editing test,
which can be done from any computer with Microsoft Word.
- The contractor must work through an approved T-Mobile contract agency.
Therefore, I am asking that rather than contacting me, candidates
contact Chad Robertson at Aquent (one of our contract agencies). His
e-mail address is chrobertson at aquent.com.
Manager of Editing & Desktop Publishing | T-Mobile Talent Development