On Tue, 7 Aug 2007 10:45:30 -0400 , Randy.Handel at sage.com wrote:

>I am still desperately looking for a solution for images
>in FrameMaker .mif files importing correctly into RoboHelp.

*If* you can't find one, you might want to consider using
Mif2Go instead of RH.  You can definitely use your original
graphics, as long as you have not added callouts or other
Frame vector objects, or placed more than one image in the
same anchored frame.  In those cases, we *do* generate a
replacement graphic, which causes loss of resolution, but
at least you can choose the format used.  You can try our
free unlimited demo and see if it works for you:
  http://www.omsys.com/dcl/download.htm

If it does, at $295 we're way less expensive than RH
or ePP...  ;-)