Frame Version 7.0
Operating System Windows XP Pro

I have a book file of about 40 chapters. Whenever I update the book, one of the
chapters ( a one-page chapter, page 28) adds an extra blank page (pages 28-29).
I have tried the following to get rid of it; in every case, blank page 29 is
automatically added.

- set chapter pagination to "delete empty pages"; saved chapter as one page.
Updated book. Pagination automatically reverts to "make page count even."

- set chapter and book pagination to "delete empty pages"; saved chapter as one
page. Updated book.  Pagination automatically reverts to "make page count even."

- checked page 29 for new flow (ctrl + a); could find nothing.

- reduced size of anchored frame at bottom of page 28 so if something not
visible on page 29 could move onto page 28. Saved chapter as one page. Updated
book.

- retrieved same file from a previous version (one page), reset pointers to
imported graphics by reference, and saved as same file in new version. When I
set the pointers to the graphics, I updated all pointers in the chapter, but
then Frame asked that another pointer be set.

All page numbering is correct (pagination is from previous file). I would like
to cheat and update page numbering with page 29 deleted and the chapter saved
as one page, but I have to do that via the book file and updating always adds
the extra page so downstream page numbering is incorrect.

Any suggestions regarding how I can get rid of the extra page? What am I
overlooking?

I have to send out the document today for final approval. All is finished
except this oe glitsch.

Howard Rauch

Technology Transfer, Inc.
"Linking Creators and Users of Technology"
933 North 18th Street
Manitowoc WI 54220
Office: 920-682-1528
Cell: 920-629-0080