Thank you, Rick and Klaus!

Since the current template already makes extensive use of PDFMark code, and I'm
not shy around it, I just plugged Klaus's code into the existing PostScript
box,
and it worked perfectly! No tinkering required. I'm glad to know, though, that
there's more than one way to skin this cat. Neato! Thanks again!

Kind regards,

--William Abernathy