Hi Carla,

I haven't had a chance to test this with FM 8. Even if the bug is fixed, the
plugin is still useful in that it automatically sets the Runaround property
to Don't Runaround for new imported graphics. If you use callouts on your
graphics, this feature alone is worthwhile.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267
www.frameexpert.com