I had my translators run a test a few months ago, and they pulled in
several code pages and languages into a single document, with no
problems.  I had 30 different languages, including Eastern and Western
European languages, Cyrillic, and multiple Asian languages (zhcn, zhtw,
ko, ja).  Unfortunately, none of the ones you listed, but I wouldn't
expect any problems.

-Carla
Senior Translation Coordinator/Editor
Zebra Technologies Corporation
cmartinek|zebra|com

- CONFIDENTIAL-
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, and may also be
legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review,
use, copy, or distribute this message. If you receive this email in error,
please notify the sender immediately by reply email and then delete this email.