Subject: Re: Backing up in Frame
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 05:09:29 -0600
From: Ian Hawkins <ihawk...@sundorne.com>
To: Charles Beck <Charles.Beck at infor.com>
CC: framers at lists.frameusers.com

The predefined key sequence is <esc>vP. That's three separate
keystrokes: the escape key, a lowercase v, and an uppercase P.

You can modify this for your installation by following the instructions
in Customizing_Frame_Products.pdf, found in the OnlineManuals directory
of your FrameMaker installation.

For example, to map it to <Alt><Left arrow>, add the following to the
end of wincmds.cfg:

    <Modify GotoPreviousView <KeySequence ~/Left > >

However, in my quick testing, the jumps back only seem to work when the
destination is in the same file. If you want to return to a location in
a different file use <Ctrl><Tab> to cycle through the open files.

Ian

--
Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator

srogers phoenix-geophysics com

"If you're not part of the solution,
  you're part of Canada's New Government."

Get Firefox!
http://tinyurl.com/8q9c5