From: framers-bounces+mark.southee=surfcontrol....@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces+mark.southee=surfcontrol.com at lists.frameusers.co
m] On Behalf Of Ellen Lebelle
Sent: 05 February 2007 09:05
To: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Was Paste Special

Hello,

Thanks for the reminder about paste special. Is there something similar
to change for shrink-wrapped images?

When I use ESC + m + p and get a shrink-wrapped image in my anchored
frame the anchored frame settings are "At Insertion Point" and I have to
manually set it for "Below current line, center".

Thanks for any suggestions. I may not thank you immediately; I get the
digest.

Ellen Lebelle
KDS
elebelle at kds.com
http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/mark.southee%40surfc
ontrol.com

Get the latest news on SurfControl and our products,
subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter, SurfAdvisory at:
http://www.surfcontrol.com/resources/surfadvisory/surfadvisory_signup.aspx

email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended
or omitted to  be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you believe that you have received this email in error,
please contact the sender.