I slept through this part of Professor O'Keefe's lecture on using
building blocks when making generated lists, so I'm stumped on what
should be very easy:

I'm doing an LOF that needs to be:

 <Figure Caption> tab <Figure Number> tab <Page Number>

Where the Page Number is a compound running H/F = (<FigNumOnly> -
<PageNum>)

I got <$pagenum>, but that just gets me the last half.

What building block do I use to get both parts of the running H/F?

Color me "Duh?"

Thanks,
Randy

This material contains confidential and proprietary information of Force
Protection, Inc. and its subsidiaries. Copying this material or disclosing such
information to others without the Company's prior consent is prohibited. This
material may also contain technical data relating to a "Defense Article" within
the meaning of the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (22 CFR Part 120).
The transfer or disclosure of this information to any non-U.S. person or
company without any required export license approved by the United States
Department of State, Directorate of Defense Trade Controls may be prohibited
under federal law.
Force Protection Industries, Inc.