Technical/Marcom Writer

???????????????
Fax:???????? +972 3 6474681
Email:?? caroline at radcom.com
www.radcom.com
www.protocols.com

-----Original Message-----
From: framers-bounces+caroline=radcom.com at lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces+caroline=radcom....@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of
Gordon McLean
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2007 2:32 PM
To: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: rant moan fm to word rant moan

I've been playing with the Mif2Go product this morning as I have a
requirement to produce "editable" versions of part of the product docs set.
Having laughed off FMs "Save As" feature (which generated a 51MB .RTF
file!!), I've tried converting a PDF to Word, which places all the text
within frames in the Word doc, and then recalled discussions here about
Mif2Go.

It's far better than the other options but it's still not all that great,
the bulk of the text is fine but any images which have callouts just get
borked.

So, I guess I'm asking for any suggestions or tips in improving the Mif2Go
output. I'm trawling through their help file at the moment but, as ever, I'm
sure someone out there has some top tips?

Gordon

Publications Team
Tel: 01415334164

This email (and any attachments) is private and confidential, and is intended
solely for the
addressee. If you have received this communication in error please remove it
and inform us via
telephone or email. Although we take all possible steps to ensure mail and
attachments
are free from malicious content, malware and viruses, we cannot accept any
responsibility
whatsoever for any changes to content outwith our administrative bounds. The
views represented
within this mail are solely the view of the author and do not reflect the views
of the organisation
as a whole.
Graham Technology plc
Registered in Scotland company no. SC143434
Registered Office India of Inchinnan, Renfrewshire, Scotland PA4 9LH

http://www.grahamtechnology.com