I wonder if any Framies can help me?

Framemaker is supposed to import WordPerfect files. It does so, but only 5.1
files.

While on the subject of importing files, I have certainly not had much luck
importing any Pagemaker files despite the heavily advertised feature of the
latest release.  It seems the best way is to go into the PM editor and take
out the text via the clipboard, story by story...

Does anybody know when the FM filters are updated? WP5.1 is more than 10
years old. So is Pagemaker, which we now know will never be updated.

I love FrameMaker by the way. Nothing like it.

Newbie Rob Shell

Robert C.-H. Shell
Extraordinary Professor of Historical Demography
UWC
Courier address:
Room 3,23
Statistics department