     From: hedley.finger at myob.com      Sent: Jan 18, 2007 2:25 PM
     To: framers at lists.frameusers.com, framer     Cc: Diane Gaskill
     Subject: RE:      Diane and awl:
     > With Acrobat Pro 7.0 or 8.0, you
     > c     &g     Actually, the new *free* Adobe Reader v. 8.0 wil     even,
I believe, allow a group of geographically di     walk through a PDF together,
adding notes, highlighting,     all can see simultaneously.  Perhaps it's a
flying pig     and check it out.
     Regards,
     Hedley
     'Unemployed at last.'  -- First sentence in "Such is l     Furhpy, writing
as 'Tom Collins'.
     --
     Hedley Finger
     Training Content Develop     MYOB Australia Pty Ltd <http://myob.com/au>