Hello everyone,

We have recently adopted a procedure to yield the highest quality images
which includes the following steps:

1.      Alt-PrintScrn the image into Photoshop
2.      Save the image as a "Photoshop EPS".  Make sure "Image
Interpolation" is set.

This sets a image dictionary key that Adobe PostScript Level 2, Adobe
PostScript 3, Acrobat, and Acrobat Reader use to do very high

quality image interpolation and/or downsampling appropriate to the
device's actual resolution and technology at the time the image is
viewed or printed. (Distiller passes this key along from PostScript or
EPS in a PostScript stream into the equivalent PDF image key!)

3.      Import the resultant EPS file into FM.

This procedure is a bit time consuming and I was wondering if anyone has
another way, or knows of a script which might be able to do a comparable
task.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.  It is very much appreciated.

Clara Hall

This e-mail message from Cross Match Technologies, Inc. is intended only for
the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt
from disclosure under applicable law.
prohibited.
If you received this e-mail by accident, please notify the sender immediately
and destroy this e-mail and all copies of it.