Hi:

   I have decided to take the plunge into learning template design using Frame.
   Any suggestions on books/tutorials to get out of the land advanced
   intermediate/user I have been stuck in for sometime? :)

   I am going to DC to take class on XML, so naturally I am interested in Frame
   and XML. I read the reviews on Amazon of Kay Ethier's book "XML and
   Framemaker" and they seem very favorable. Has any one had any experience
   using this book? Is it suited for Frame 7.2? The reviewers seemed to like it
   because it gave an introduction to template design and Structured Frame.

   Thoughts?

   Thanks
    Greg Thompson