Hi Framers,

Our organization's been in contact with various conversion companies to
get proposals on the various services they provide. I was wondering if
any one of you would like to share with us which conversion approach
you've used for transitioning your files from your old desktop
publishing software to FrameMaker (e.g., initially convert files inhouse
from the old software to unstructured Frame and then use a company to
take you the rest of the way vs. using a company to take you through the
entire transition process), helpful tips to facilitate the conversion
process, pitfalls to be aware of, things you'd do differently in
hindsight, and anything else you can think of that would help.

Thanks very much,
Isabelle