Technical writer

CPA Software Solutions

Main Switchboard: +33 (0)1 30 15 66 66
Email: etudsbery at cpaglobal.com
Fax: +33 (0)1 30 15 66 60

CPA Software Solutions (France) SAS
60 route de Sartrouville
Parc des Grillons -B?timent 6
78232 Le Pecq Cedex
France

CPA is the world's leading provider of outsourced IP services.
For further information about our products and services go to
www.cpaglobal.com
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee; access to this
email by anyone else is unauthorised.

If you are not the intended recipient: (1) you are kindly requested
to return a copy of this message to the sender indicating that you
have received it in error, and to destroy the received copy; and (2)
any disclosure or distribution of this message, as well as any action
taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on its content, is prohibited
and may be unlawful.