850 Greenfield Road - Lancaster PA 17601 - USA
Telephone: +1 (717) 735-6538   Fax: +1 (866) 429-5380

Mobile: +1 (862) 377-9136

richard.kwiatkowski at us.bosch.com

www.boschsecuritysystems.com

-----Original Message-----
From: framers-bounces+richard.kwiatkowski=us.bosch.com at lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces+richard.kwiatkowski=us.bosch....@lists.frameusers.com]
On Behalf Of Jennifer Randel
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2007 12:57 PM
To: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Updating and saving an entire book

Hi everyone,
I recently upgraded to FM 7.2 (WinXP) and I'm finding the new "Cannot be
undone... OK to continue?" dialog box greatly annoying. It's especially
annoying when I'm updating a book with 40 files because it appears
between each file as it saves. Aaargh!

Is there any way to stop this dialog box from appearing when I save or
update documents?

Thanks in advance,
Jennifer Randel
Kern High School District
Data Processing Technical Writer
"Wealth is the ability to fully experience life." -- Thoreau