Yes, as long as the HTML file has a URL, that it can be reached by, on an
accessible host. I use the "Special->Hypertext...->Command" from the menu
and select "goto URL" for this purpose, enter the URL in the "Syntax"
section of the pop-up in FrameMaker.

It works very well. The output PDF has a hyperlink to that URL that is
clickable and reachable with the default browser.

If the HTML is not on a host (with a URL), then I suppose the command
"Open Document" (same menu access) *might* also work as long as the HTML
file is accessible by the reader of the PDF, but, since I have not tried
that, I am not sure of the outcome.

Hope this helps,