Hi Dave:

Bright Path Solutions holds classes regularly in our North Carolina location
(structured and regular/unstructured FrameMaker). We also hold classes in
various cities throughout the US and Canada.

We also occassionally hold classes in conjunction with organizations like
the Society for Technical Communication.  I believe we have some training
coming up with the STC in Rochester, NY, for example.  If you have a local
organization with members interested in a local FrameMaker class, we'd be
happy to speak with their organizer regarding options we offer for a class
close to home.

Our general information is online at
http://www.brightpathsolutions.com/pages/services/training/adobe.html and
each class' page includes date/location information.  If you have questions
regarding our class content or locations, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you,

Kay

Kay Ethier
Senior Trainer & Consultant
Bright Path Solutions
PO Box 14265
Research Triangle Park, NC 27709-4265
1.919.244.8559
FAX: 1.919.474.9223
Conferences: http://www.travelthepath.com/conf/
SKYPE = kayper

From: Dave Kerschbaum

Hi all,

I'll be leaving my current position as a lone writer in a couple weeks and
want to make the transition as smooth as possible for the next person in
this position. Does anyone know of any decent FrameMaker classes or other
training that might be available to a company in the Great Lakes region?

Thanks,
dave.