> FWIW, I was never able to get that to work. FlyWheel is the only thing
> that has enabled me to use a scroll wheel with FM.

 I had the opposite experience. FlyWheel didn't work for me, but the
Logitech driver did. There's probably a setting somewhere in Windows that
affects each user's results, and might explain why John has a working scroll
wheel on two computers, but not the other two.

In any case, I believe the problem was fixed in FrameMaker 7.1. Even the
latest Logitech drivers work fine with it now.

Mike Wickham