From: framers-bounces+fred.ridder=intel....@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces+fred.ridder=intel.com at lists.frameusers.com] On
Behalf Of Ed Lightle
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2007 9:50 AM
To: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Xref's from Tables don't work from text insets

Can anybody tell me why my xref's inside tables don't work in the PDF
output when the table is part of a FM file that has been imported into
another FM file?  The xref's work fine in my help output (CHM generated
via WebWorks 9.0).  I'm using FM 7.0, by the way.

Thanks!

Ed Lightle
Sr. Technical Writer
Command Alkon Inc.