Hi Richard,

I'm running WinXP Pro Sp2, FM 7.2. If I have Asian language support enabled, I
sure don't know how it got that way.  No InDesign or CS.  None of my other apps
think the font is there -- only FM, and when I try to use it, nothing happens.
It's just an annoyance every time I scroll through the fonts list. I've tried
nuking and rebuilding the abobefnt*.list, but it didn't seem to do anything.

...Susan