-----Original Message-----
From:
framers-bounces+acarrico=adamsglobalization.com at lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces+acarrico=adamsglobalization.com at lists.frameusers
.com] On Behalf Of David Shaked (Wernick)
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2007 9:51 AM
To: Framers
Subject: Japanese variables and formatting

I am processing Japanese documents in English FM 7.2, on English Windows
XP
Pro. Japanese fonts are installed on the system.

1. The document looks fine. Are there limitations on the formatting or
editing that I can perform?

2. Are there limitations on transferring documents between Japanese and
English FM?

3. How can I define an FM variable that has a Japanese value? When I
paste
Japanese text into the variable definition, I get gibberish.

4. Are there any other pitfalls I should be aware of?

Thanks in advance.

David Shaked (Wernick)

AlmondWeb Ltd.
http://www.almondweb.com
Technical Documentation * Web Development * Word and WebWorks
Consultants