Thanks Scott!

I think i will settle for show/hide. And if I do, is there a way to
handle index/toc/variables (such as name of the book) automatically?
Or do I do that manually?

And let's say I have to implement DITA. Can I still publish two
different PDFs selectively? And how will I carry out the selection of
text in Structured Frame?

Thanks again!

Gyanesh

--