Hello Framers:

Can anyone tell me about translation? I am currently interested in
translating technical manuals and parts lists that are in Frame 7.2 from
English to Arabic and French.

I have a few questions:

How would this normally be done? Would it be done in a separate program
and then put into Frame?

What is the best SW translation program? Can you customize it?

Are there electronic technical dictionaries out there?

How is cost normally calculated? - per word, project etc??

What are some good companies for this??

Les Winberg

This material contains confidential and proprietary information of Force
Protection, Inc. and its subsidiaries. Copying this material or disclosing such
information to others without the Company's prior consent is prohibited. This
material may also contain technical data relating to a "Defense Article" within
the meaning of the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (22 CFR Part 120).
The transfer or disclosure of this information to any non-U.S. person or
company without any required export license approved by the United States
Department of State, Directorate of Defense Trade Controls may be prohibited
under federal law.
Force Protection Industries, Inc.