My Cubemate has a problem...We deal with a lot of graphics and
sometimes we like to see the printed page output of Framer 8 to ensure
it matches the screen output. When he prints he gets a message that the
changes he made to the document cannot be undone.  The whole idea behind
checking the print is to undo the changes if needed. Does the group -
that would be y'all, know a work around to end this?
BTW- I don't get any message when printing. I tried to explain how my
version of Framer 8 was superior to his. But he didn't buy it.

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks

Frank  Dodd
IE, ME, Producibility, Design
"Success is going from failure to failure without loosing enthusiasm."
WC