There isn't a quick and easy tool that sets the background yellow, but
it's easy to create a character tag that has everything set to AsIs
except the Font Color -- set that to whatever, and you're done. You
can even use different colors for different people if you want...

Art

On Nov 27, 2007 4:46 PM, Diane Gaskill <dgcaller at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Hello FrameFriends,
>
> We are switching from Word to FM (some of us are already using FM8), but my
> colleagues in Japan still want to be able to highlight things like they do
> in Word. (Old habits are hard to break, I guess.)
>
> So - I'm looking for an FM plug-in that will let you highlight text.
>
> Thanks in advance for any information you can provide.
>
> Best,
>
> Diane Gaskill
> Hitachi Data Systems

Art Campbell                                             art.campbell at
gmail.com
                             No disclaimers apply.
                                     DoD 358