Tammy,
I never use SaveAs PDF, but also don't have the problem with 7.2 &
8.01 under XP. They don't seem to be generated if you use the logical
printer.... That said, if you're experiencing a problem during PDF
generation that aborts the process, the files will also be left
behind.

Art

On Nov 27, 2007 11:24 AM, Tammy Van Boening
<Tammy.VanBoening at healthlanguage.com> wrote:
> All,
>
> Using FM 7.2 on Windows XP/SP2 with Adobe Acrobat Professional 8.0.x. I
> am successfully using the Save as PDF option on my Framemaker source
> files; I have the option checked of Deleting Log file upon successful
> completion, however, for the life of me, I can't figure out where to
> tell the application to also delete the tpdf and tps files that are also
> created.  I have looked through every tab on the Adobe PDF printer
> properties dialog box and even through all tabs on the Acrobat Distiller
> dialog box. It's getting annoying having to manually delete these files
> after the generation of a PDF. Can someone point me in the correct
> direction?
>
> Thanks,
>
> TVB
>
> Tammy Van Boening
> Senior Technical Writer
> Health Language, Inc.
> Office: +1 (303) 307-4400 x254
> www.healthlanguage.com
>

> NOTICE BY HEALTH LANGUAGE, INC.
> This message, as well as any attached document, contains information from
> Health Language, Inc. that is confidential.  The information is intended only
> for the use of the addressee named above.  If you are not the intended
> recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution
> or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this message or
> its attachments is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful.  If you have
> received this message in error, please delete all electronic copies of this
> message and its attachments, if any, destroy any hard copies you may have
> created, without disclosing the contents, and notify the sender immediately.
> Unless expressly stated otherwise, nothing contained in this message should
> be construed as a digital or electronic signature, nor is it intended to
> reflect an intention to make an agreement by electronic means.

Art Campbell                                             art.campbell at
gmail.com
                             No disclaimers apply.
                                     DoD 358