> The retail price is $1599 (purchased separately, the same tools would
> cost $3600). If you currently own one of these Adobe products, you can
> upgrade to the Suite for only $999!

And it's important to note that the versions of FrameMaker and
RoboHelp in the Suite are different than the stand-alone versions. The
Suite versions have been modified to allow more dynamic linking of
FrameMaker content from within RoboHelp.

That is, even if you already have FM 8, it's in your best interest to
upgrade to the Suite if you're looking at RH 7. Just buying RH 7 will
not get you dynamic linking between the two products.

I've captured Michael Hu's remarks to this effect in my blog (linked
below in my sig).

--
Bill Swallow