Scott White wrote:

> I would like to find every reference of lets say ABC Company, Inc.
> and change it to bold with a replace function of some sort.

I should have also mentioned that a better long-term solution might be
to create a CompanyName variable defined as <bold>ABC Company, Inc. That
way, if management later wants it italic and green, or the name changes,
you can easily update everything by importing the redefined variable to
all your docs.

The EZVars plugin from Electropubs
(http://www.electropubs.com/downloads.html) lets you find text strings
and replace them with variables, so it would make short work of the task
you face. There's a 30-day trial, so you might want to test it on this
particular problem (it's quite cheap, $10 or $15, to buy if you like
it).

Richard

------
Richard G. Combs