Hello,

I?ve just began using FM 6 on Vista and the program runs fine after
installing the Adobe fixes. But I cannot get the MicroType Toolbar to work
(I downloaded the free version some years ago and have had great use of it).
I copied the maker.ini and the files to another computer running XP and now
the toolbar shows nicely. Am I wasting my time trying to get the Toolbar to
work with Vista or??

(In Vista, the list of fonts from the Menu row lists a huge number of fonts
but stops at those beginning with M so I need the drop-down list in Toolbar
Express)

Thanks,

Ragnar Hanas

Uddevalla Hospital, Sweden

PS I still use the good old 6.0 for compatibility with a lot of co-workers
around the world